Welcome back to BNI Business Spotlight Wednesday! Today’s featured member is one of my favorite people – she is THE sweetest, kindest most caring individuals you will ever meet! Jen & I met almost four years ago (I think it was four years) when she used to be known as Jen Holeman, since then she married into a fabulous family and is now expecting her first baby (boy!) this fall!!
Two weeks ago Jen and I met for breakfast at our favorite neighborhood restaurant (that’s right, we’re neighbors!) the Blue Star – we laughed and talked the morning away and were both a little sad to have to go back to work. We probably could have stayed and chatted all day!! Here is one of the images we snapped, so you can see who Jen is:
Who are you? Jennifer Gaspar
What do you do & Where? Gaspar’s Handyman Services – We are a Seattle & family based Handyman Company on Capital Hill. Typically we work with homeowner’s who are frustrated with contractors only wanting to do large projects, who are fearful because they might be taken advantage of and who are embarrassed because their home does not reflect who they are or how they see themselves.
How can we reach you?: 1406 E Pine Seattle 98122 – 206-324-8199 – email@example.com – www.gaspars.com –
Now tell us more – in Jen’s words:
1) How long have you been in your business? Gaspar’s has been in business for 35 years. I have been an account manager here for a year. How about BNI? Gaspar’s has been involved with BNI for 4 years but personally I have been involved for 6+ years.
2) What made you choose to join the Madison Marketeers? – The people. They are like family.
3) What has BNI done for your business? It has allowed us to get our name out and to meet people who have connected with others (potential clients and connectors) to help our business grow.
4) What are your goals? (this year, 5 year, life?) This year I want to build relationships with 20 homeowners who move forward with small, medium and large home improvement projects. In life, I want to encourage smiles and have lots of amazing experiences with my family and friends.
5) What do you like most about work? Interacting with people and helping them through this process so it is smooth and stress free.
6) What is an average day like for you? Communicating to home owners where they are at in process, and making sure our team is meeting their needs & expectations.
7) Is there anything you specialize in with your business? Handyman services which are at least a day’s worth of work and small projects. Also, restoration & remodeling older homes.
8) What sets you apart from your competitors? High level of integrity – we are up-front about costs and are honest to our clients.
9) Describe your dream client – a busy couple who do not have the time to take care of their home but want it to be in wonderful condition. They want someone to manage everything so they don’t have to worry about anything. This couple also wants to do a small project in their kitchen & bathroom but do them in phases.
11) Any Hobbies?? Gardening, outdoors, boating, Pilates, triathlons, and traveling
12) Why did you get into this business? Wanted to be apart of the family business and help it grow.
So now you know a little more about Jen & her family business – if you know of a homeowner who wants to love the place they live, call Jen she will take care of them!!
Here is her contact info one more time:
If you are interested in visiting our BNI chapter to see if it would be a good fit to help grow your business, please do so! We meet on Wednesday from 1-2:30 at the Starbucks in Madison Park. You can email our President, Mr. Travis Banducci if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
Be our friend on Facebook: Friend Link