A good friend of mine started a new business this year – she is AMAZING. Beyond amazing. Then another friend who I admire more than anything joined her. Now – two super successful incredibly intelligent wonderful women run a business that helps us (you and me) be better business owners. That’s right – their website each day gives us tips on how to setup, start & run a successful business – they talk about how to sign & keep clients, how to run a business w/o losing your mind (or your personal life) & now they are having a workshop for wedding professionals. (or wannabe wedding professionals). I want to be there & I know you will too!!
I’m sure you are dying to know more!! Okay – so Michelle Loretta & Kelly Simants started Sage Wedding Pros and on November 6-7 they are having a workshop at Hotel Andra where you will spend two full days with some amazing buisness minds and will walk away with the tools and the knowledge you never even knew existed!! Click HERE to read more on the workshop. (or scroll down to the bottom and see a blog re-post)
So here is the fun part – you can buy tickets OR you can be cool like me and submit your Soul Story and WIN tickets!! (who doesn’t love a good contest!!) Your SOUL story is the moment you realized you knew what you were going to do – your passion for your business is the reason you spend day and night thinking about your business and how lucky you are to be doing what you love! For an example – read Michelle’s Soul story by clicking HERE – then write yours and submit it online HERE.
[re-posted with permission from Sage Wedding Pros]
Business Plan Workshop for the Wedding Industry
Tuesday, September 8, 2009 Posted in Workshops
Please join us for The Simple Plan!
When: November 6-7, 2009 ~ 9:00am-4:30pm each day
Where: Hotel Andra ~ 2000 Fourth Avenue, Seattle WA 98121
• You have never written your business plan but know you should.
• You have a business plan that is covered in cobwebs (or maybe just a little out of date).
• You want an easy approach to writing your business plan.
• You find “strength in numbers” and value business collaboration.
• You are gearing up for a successful 2010 and want to have a PLAN!
What: Some of the things you will do…
• Define or refine your mission statement, company objectives, and goals for your business.
• Create a marketing plan, operational plan, and financial plan for your business.
• Expand your business mind and broaden your professional horizon.
• Get your questions answered by wedding pros who have years of experience in the industry.
• Network with other business savvy wedding professionals at a special Friday event.
Early Bird: $299 through September 30
Regular Pricing: $349 after October 1
Cost includes all workshop materials including The Simple Plan ™ workbook. Tom Douglas Catering will provide breakfast and lunch on both days.
Hotel Andra ~ 2000 Fourth Avenue, Seattle WA 98121
Rates good through October 14:
– $142 Ändra Rooms with 2 Queen Beds or 1 Queen Bed
– $151 Ändra Suites with 2 Queen Beds, 1 Queen Bed or 1 King Bed
– $168 Ändra Lux Suites with 1 King Bed
When making a reservation please use “Sage Wedding Pros” as a referral
Reservations can be made by phoning 877.448.8600 or 206.448.8600
Can’t wait to read your story, Barbie!!! I’m sure it is AMAZING… just like you!