Wednesdays are my FAVORITE days! Not just because they are BNI spotlight days, not just because they are BNI meeting days – but because they are PILATES DAYS! I met Nicole just a little over a year ago and it couldn’t have been better timing – she was just starting her pilates business + I LOVE pilates = perfect match! Not to mention she is ridiculous & fun – we have the BEST time chatting the morning away. If you didn’t know, chatting makes working out way easier, the hour just flies by!
A couple of weeks ago, Nicole & I met at her studio in Madison Valley (right behind The Essential Baking Company) to snap a couple of portraits for her business portrait, she is just so cute they were all great but this is one of my favorites:
A little info first please:
Who are you? Nicole Potts
What do you do & Where? Pilates Instructor – Kinesio Pilates -Madison Park
How can we reach you? 206.484.5865 – 2719 E. Madison St., Ste #101, Seattle, WA 98112 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Now – tell us more!
1) How long have you been in your business? How about BNI? I’ve been teaching for 2 years and in BNI for 1 fabulous year.
2) What made you choose to join the Madison Marketeers? I joined the Madison Marketeers first of all for the location, but then really loved the members – they are silly & fun yet there is enough seriousness that really makes this group work well.
3) What has BNI done for your business? BNI has been huge in my success – about 50% of my clients come from BNI (Thank You!), the group has also given me a lot of confidence to try new things and of course it really helps with public speaking.
4) What do you like most about work? I love learning & applying what I’ve learned to my clients to help improve their workout and overall the quality of their lives.
5) What is an average day like for you? It is filled with daily rituals like spending time with my family, working out, focusing on growing my business & any chance I get – going to see the Mariners play!
6) Is there anything you specialize in with your business? I really enjoy rehabilitating athletes – Golfers, baseball players, swimmers – during each workout we customize the routines for each person to help them excel in their sport.
7) What sets you apart from your competitors? (Besides being way cuter than all the rest?!) Well – each week the body changes and has different issues, I make sure to pay attention and change the workout to fit their needs that day.
8) Describe your dream client: A fun person who isn’t uptight, loves to work towards getting in shape and wants to get the most out of their workout.
9) Where can people find you or read about you? Biznik, LinkedIn, Facebook, & coming soon www.kinesiopilates.com
10) Any Hobbies?? I am a tri-athlete and love to train, listen to music, read & of course travel!
11) Why did you get into this business? I wanted to help people & I have a true passion & love for fitness and would like to help people live a healthy cohesive life!
12) Do you travel for work? I would love to teach pilates all over the world!
13) What is one interesting fact about you? In 1988 I was the Miss White Rock Pageant Queen!
14) What would you like people to know about you… your business and why they should hire you! When you come to see me, you will see – I am not intimidating – I will be your personal trainer, help you create goals get you on a program (that isn’t too strict) to reach those goals so you will be a healthy, happy, well balanced person!
So – if you know someone looking for a fabulous new workout – have them call Nicole! Here is her info one more time:
Nicole Potts – Pilates Instructor – Kinesio Pilates -Madison Park
206.484.5865 – 2719 E. Madison St., Ste #101, Seattle, WA 98112 – email@example.com
If you are interested in visiting our BNI chapter to see if it would be a good fit to help grow your business, please do so! We meet on Wednesday from 1-2:30 at the Starbucks in Madison Park. You can email our President, Mr. Travis Banducci if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
Be our friend on Facebook: Friend Link