Today’s BNI featured member is a long time Madison Marketeer – she is so sweet, a great listener, fun loving, super supportive & always has time to share & brainstorm ideas. She is a fabulous wife & mother (photos here) – in fact she is now over in Spokane with her wonderful husband Jim as he is recovering from a successful heart operation. All of our hearts & well wishes have gone out to the Gray family this past week. We can’t wait for you to come home!
On top of all that Amy Gray is a professional organizer with Empty Your Nest Professional Organizing – she is a clutter flow analyst who includes design, Feng Shui and color principles in her organizing. She is also expert in paper management, home offices and filing, and people with ADD/ADHD.
Not long ago I spent the morning at Amy’s house photographing her for her latest business portrait – here is one of my favorites:
Who are you? Amy Gray
What do you do & Where? Professional Organizing & Feng Shui Consultant, Seattle
How can we reach you?: email@example.com (206) 719-7525
1) How long have you been in your business? How about BNI? Both since 2006
2) What made you choose to join the Madison Marketeers? The MM’s are the friendliest, yakkiest, funnest bunch! Plus savvy marketers…
3) What has BNI done for your business? BNI has helped me focus my message and find support in this interesting economic times we live in.
4) What do you like most about work? I love helping people experience the AHA! moments that often happen in organizing projects.
5) What is an average day like for you? There is no average day, thank goodness. I’m either networking or marketing or doing a Feng Shui consultation or helping a client get organized. Sometimes I’m even walking the doggies.
6) Is there anything you specialize in with your business? We are one of the few organizing companies who likes to work with people with hoarding issues. In addition, I am a Feng Shui practitioner as well as a professional organizer.
7) What sets you apart from your competitors? First of all, I have an incredible team of organizers that I’ve trained who bring all sorts of skills to the table: closet design, family management skills, paper management, relocation… the list goes on and on. Secondly, I am trained as a Feng Shui practitioner and I always see an organizing project through Feng Shui eyes, which adds an exciting dimension to helping people clear clutter and uncover the lives they want to lead.
8) Where can people find you or read about you? (this is your chance to brag awards, accomplishments here) I was featured in Seattle Magazine
and also the Seattle Times which had the worst photo of me. I wish I could have used one of yours, Barbie!
9) Any Hobbies?? Travel, reading & dogs
10) What is one interesting fact about you? My great uncle started the Cinerama movie chain. (WHAT?! SO COOL!)
Here are some photos of those cute doggies she mentioned:
So, if you know someone who would like to get organized – it makes you feel better, live better and be SO much more productive – give Amy a call, she is the best! Here is her info one more time:
Amy Gray ~ firstname.lastname@example.org (206) 719-7525
If you are interested in visiting our BNI chapter to see if it would be a good fit to help grow your business, please do so! We meet on Wednesday from 1-2:30 at the Starbucks in Madison Park. Just email our President, Mr. Travis Banducci if you have any questions. email@example.com
Be our friend on Facebook: Friend Link