Hello BNI business spotlight day!! Today’s fabulous featured member is none other than the talented Lucinda O’Halloran of Spirit Garden Design. I have had the pleasure of being friends with Miss Lucinda (& her sweet husband Jim) for a couple of years now and my world just wouldn’t be the same without her! Lucinda is one of the sweetest most caring people you will ever meet – she volunteers with the Susan G. Komen Foundation, is always the first person to show up and support her friends at any event they may be throwing & just meeting her you will see right away what an amazing person she is!
Last week Lucinda and I met at the Diva Espresso Cafe to have our one to one & I learned about a couple of her new projects that I cannot wait for her to release to the public!! Here is one of the photos we snapped that morning:
Who are you? Lucinda O’Halloran
What do you do? Spirit Garden Design – I create beautiful, sustainable gardens that make people and the earth happy.
How can we contact you? www.spiritgardendesign.com
Email – Lucinda@spiritgardennesign.com Cell – 206.697.0896 Snail Mail – 1523A 30th Ave So, Seattle, WA 98144-3905
In Lucinda’s Words:
1) How long have you been in your business? 12 years How about BNI? 2 1/2 years
2) What made you choose to join the Madison Marketeers? (over other groups) The people in the group! =)
3) What has BNI done for your business? Last year, BNI referrals were 50% of my business, I’ve met quality business owners who are also great people. Being in BNI has also helped me develop my message & my public speaking.
5) What do you like most about work? I love helping people & beautifying the earth.
7) Is there anything you specialize in with your business? My gardens are earth friendly & low maintenance for my clients. I specify the right plant for the right place so the plants are happy thereby making my clients happy.
8) What sets you apart from your competitors? I am very attentive to my clients & the earth.
10) Where can people find you or read about you? (this is your chance to brag awards, accomplishments here) I had a design published in “Organic Gardening” magazine & I designed three garden habitats for the Backyard Habitat TV program on Animal Planet! (WOW!)
11) Any Hobbies?? Gardening; Exploring; Volunteering
12) Why did you get into this business? It’s my passion! =)
13) Are you adding any new products or services? Yes! I am introducing plantings for small garden areas and containers.
14) What is one interesting fact about you? I gave up a successful career in the corporate world to follow my passion.
15) What would you like people to know about you… your business and why they should hire you! I listen attentively to my clients & pay attention to what they tell me.
16) Barbie, Thank you for all of your efforts in building the Madison Marketeers & your passion and excitement for Life. =) (this goes on the blog too!) awww… thanks Lucinda!
So, if you know someone who would like to have a gorgeous outdoor area created specially for them & their space – you now know who to call!! Here is her info one more time:
Lucinda O’Halloran – Spirit Garden Design
Snail Mail – 1523A 30th Ave So, Seattle, WA 98144-3905
If you are interested in visiting our BNI chapter to see if it would be a good fit to help grow your business, please do so! We meet on Wednesday from 1-2:30 at the Starbucks in Madison Park. You can email our President, Mr. Travis Banducci if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
Be our friend on Facebook: Friend Link